wtorek, 24 lutego 2015

Loony

Jeśli ktoś chce Cię słuchać to nie milcz
Cuz only problem is your language
Keep calm and let them follow your words
Chociażby Twym językiem był Mors
Even if is listening to you only one person
Nie możesz się poddać, oddaj serce tym wersom
Cuz I'm mixing languages in my music
Bo kiedy wchodzi bit, dla mnie luzik
Cuz all I'm talking about is love to this one girl
Bo mam dosyć tych podchodów i gier
I want only to hold her soft hands
I wybrać się z Nią do najpiękniejszych miejsc
She as my wife, thats what I want
Razem pokonamy bariery, przeskoczymy każdy płot
Cuz I know she is not like other girls
Dlatego dokładam tu kolejny wers
I need her to get a regular breath
I chociażby cały świat był nam wbrew
I want to fight for her, cuz I can think only about her
Nobody can change it, no other guys, not even my mother

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz